BASIC QUALIFICATIONS TO BECOME A PATIENT AT NHC
- You must be a Brunswick County resident.
- You must be age 18 or older.
- You must be uninsured and ineligible for Medicaid, Medicare or VA Benefits. (May be required to provide proof of ineligibility or termination of benefits)
- Your total gross household income must be at or below 150% of Federal Poverty Guidelines.
- You must apply and come in to an interview to determine your eligibility annually.
- You must apply for all benefits to which you may be entitled (e.g. SSI, Unemployment, VA, etc.)
WHEN ARE INTERVIEWS DONE?
- Boiling Spring Lakes: Mondays & Thursday 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Shallotte: Wednesdays 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Call for other times, if needed