New Hope Clinic is committed to providing free healthcare services to those who qualify to be a patient with us.
1) You must be:
- A Brunswick County resident.
- Age 18 or older.
- Uninsured and ineligible for Full Medicaid, Medicare, VA Benefits or affordable employer-based insurance (premium <9% of gross household income). (You may be required to provide proof of ineligibility or termination of benefits)
- Have total gross household income at or below 300% of Federal Poverty Guidelines.
- Apply for all benefits to which you may be entitled (e.g. SSI, Unemployment, VA, etc.)
2) Turn in required documents and forms
3) Complete an interview in person or over the telephone.
Once qualified as a patient, NHC will be your primary health care provider. You will receive a Patient Handbook that explains clinic policies and services. Treatment for most common acute and chronic illnesses is available.
This process is not hard and we will help as much as we can. Even if you do not meet our eligibility requirements, we try to get you connected to the care you need.
For more information on services provided and how to become a patient, click on the links below: