We would love to have you as a patient here at New Hope Clinic. Before you can schedule an appointment, you have to make sure you are eligible to receive our services. You must also complete an application and turn in the required documents to determine your eligibility before your first visit each year. Please review the 'Basic Qualifications to Become a Patient' below. Then click on the 'Federal Poverty Guidelines' button to confirm your income falls within our guidelines. After you have determined you qualify, please click on the 'How To Apply' button at the bottom of this page. Thank you.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS TO BECOME A PATIENT
- You must be a Brunswick County resident.
- You must be age 18 or older.
- You must be uninsured and ineligible for Medicaid, Medicare or VA Benefits. (May be required to provide proof of ineligibility or termination of benefits)
- Your total gross household income must be at or below 200% of Federal Poverty Guidelines.
- You must complete an application and turn in documents to determine your eligibility before your first visit and each year.
- You must apply for all benefits to which you may be entitled (e.g. SSI, Unemployment, VA, etc.